Asarasi Organic Sparkling Tree Water
Our mission is to save the planet one drop at a time.
Asarasi Sparkling Tree Water is a 100% plant-sourced, tree-drawn sparkling water, harvested from the sap of maple trees. Maple sap is 97% pure water and 3% maple sugar. When the maple sugar molecule is removed from the sap by reverse osmosis filtration, two products are created; maple syrup and pure tree water!
Each year, up to 1 Billion gallons of pure, naturally tree-filtered water is harmlessly extracted from living maple trees—an amount that could help replace the existing bottled water industry that exists today. Asarasi has pioneered a proprietary process to collect, carbonate, flavor and deliver this incredible byproduct in nine delicious flavors of organic sparkling tree water straight to you!
By sourcing our water from living trees, Asarasi has created the world’s only sustainable and renewable, USDA organic, sparkling bottled water while helping family farmers become more profitable and helping alleviate the stress on the groundwater table from human overconsumption.
Looking for a warm, fun activity to do with his daughter in the middle of a Vermont winter, Asarasi founder and CEO Adam Lazar decided to attend a maple farm open house. As the farmer went through the process of producing maples syrups and maple products, Adam witnessed thousands of gallons of sugar-free maple sap water being discarded. After asking the farmer why he wasn't utilizing this pure, tree-filtered water and why his hard work was being unnecessarily thrown away, he learned that maple syrup producers use only 3% of the sap collected to make syrup and maple products. The remaining 97% is pure tree-drawn water that is not utilized. The idea was born that tree water was a new plant-source of incredibly pure, organic water that had never been tapped and Asarasi was born. Each year, up to one billion gallons of pure, naturally filtered water is harmlessly extracted from living maple-trees, an amount that could help replace the existing bottled water industry that exists today. Asarasi has pioneered a way to carbonate, store and deliver nine delicious flavors of organic sparkling tree water straight to you! By sourcing our water from living trees, Asarasi has created the world's only sustainable and renewable, bottled organic sparkling drinking water.